Sunday, September 1, 2013

CTS #43

Hello and welcome!

After many months of thinking about starting a blog I am finally just doing it! Please bear with me as I am trying to figure this out! 
I made a card for a sketch challenge which is another miracle (I love sketch challenges, particularly this one, I just never get around to making a card in time!) It is for Case this sketch



And here is my card




and a close up so that you can see the sparkle on the butterfly (wink of stella pen) and the paper piercing.





















The stamp is from Stampin' Up (sorry, don't know the name of the set) that my friend D let me use. I used all scraps which makes me totally happy! The blue of the card is actually a little different.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will come back!

Susanne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...