Friday, October 25, 2013

"Less is More" week 142: Trees

Hello friends,

Another challenge that I have been following but never participated in is "Less is More". This week the theme is trees and I think you know by now that I love trees. So I felt I just had to make a card! The beginning of the week was busy so when I arrived at Stamp Camp* today this was the first card I made because the challenge is closing soon!




It is even a One Layer card even though that was not the challenge this week. Do you see the score lines on the bottom? 

* Stamp Camp: Every October, my stamping friend "Dora" kindly uses her timeshare for a whole week of stamping fun and invites all her friends. Some friends had to leave already and I could only come for the last two nights.

Maybe I will post again from our beautiful location...

Thank you for your visit and your comments. If you have any questions please contact me.

Susanne

Stamps: PSX (tree, it's from 1995, woohooo!), Stampin' Up (words, Simply Sketched)



5 comments:

Kim M said...

Beautiful! Love that tree stamp! :-)

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Susanne, the scoring really sets off the beautiful tree image, Cathy x

Darnell said...

Aaah. That was a gasp. I total love the stark beauty of this brilliant tree against all that white!! So pinning!! Awesome idea of the Stamp Camp! Lucky you, Susanne!! Hugs, Darnell

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Der Baum ist einfach wunderschoen - ich hab ihn auch - auch ich liebe Baeume!

Chrissie said...

This is simply lovely Susanne
Thanks so much, I'm so glad that you decided to join in this week!
We hope to see you each challenge from now on!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...