Tuesday, January 7, 2014

CASE(E) this sketch #58

Hello again!

I am so glad that the current CAS(E) this sketch challenge runs longer than usual (until the 9th) and gave me a chance to participate.



I turned it around and made this:



Funny, how cards look different on screen! Not so sure about this card... I do like lots of white space... on other people's cards. 

Take care,
Susanne

Stamp: Hero Arts (wavy words), Stampin' Up (leaf from In Full Bloom - retired)
Ink: Memento London Fog
Other: Flowers (from Michaels, not sure if Recollection or other brand), Glitterdots Recollection)


3 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So simple, yet so beautiful!

Sian Ridley said...

Ooh, I love the white space! I know what you mean though, it always looks good when someone else does it, but when I leave my card so sparse I always feel like it's a bit unfinished! This card looks far from unfinished though, it really showcases that beautiful flower and I love that the stem is the sentiment :)

Darnell said...

Eeeep, what a brilliant idea to turn the sketch! I saw a flower immediately once you showed me and yours is sensational, Susanne!! I think you've got a winner with this and all that scrummy white space ... dare to do it more often!! Hugs, Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...