Sunday, March 2, 2014

Make It Monday (Watercolor) Take Two / Virginia's View (Watercolor) Take Four

Ok, I promise, this is my last post for today! I apologize for clogging up your inboxes or readers but you know that this doesn't happen very often on this blog. It's just that all those challenges inspired me so much and I took some time this weekend to play. By the way, if you receive these post via email you will have to stroll down to see my earlier posts.

The last card for today is again for Make It Monday #153  and Virginia's View Challenge #1.
If you go to Virginia's website and look at her inspiration pictures you will recognize which part inspired me... I chose not to add any embellishments as this will probably be a card for a guy. I though the paint splatters added enough interest.



This is it for tonight (did I just hear a big collective sigh of relief?). 
Thank you so much for your visits, for your kind comments and for not unfollowing me after todays onslaught of posts!

Have a great week,
Susanne

Stamps: Papertrey Ink (greeting)







7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

LOVE this color combo!! So serene and gorgeous, Susanne!

Helen F. said...

Your card is so pretty, Susanne. I need to get over to see Virginia's challenge.
Isn't this watercolor technique fun?

Darnell said...

You are a girl after my own heart with all these bright and wonderful water color cards I've seen on your last few posts, Susanne!! I need to go check out V's new challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Mrs A. said...

Pushing past Darnell to get there first. sounds like I'm missing out on something.
Love the colours you have used o n this card. hugs Mrs A.

Anita in France said...

Think this is my favorite of all your watercolour cards, Susanne ... the colours are gorgeous, they blend beautifully and the splatters are a perfect addition! Had to smile when I realised you had four posts in one day ... I had a Sunday like that ... must be the time of year! Anita :)

Sian Ridley said...

This is an awesome masculine card! I LOVE watercolours and you've nailed it! ;)

Kim M said...

Love the colours here, Susanne! Great design too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...