Monday, July 28, 2014

CAS on Sunday "Sympathy"

Today I have a sympathy card to show you. It's always good to have some on hand. I prefer very simple cards for these somber occasions.

http://keepintouchcards.blogspot.com


Sage card, a precut, slightly textured layer that I recently rediscovered in my stash, Memory Box (or is it Poppyseed) negative die cut, punch from Stampin' Up, sentiment from Morningstar Stamps, little pearls.

I am sending this to CAS on Sunday where the theme is sympathy cards. Click on the link to find out more information and lots of inspiration for CAS sympathy cards. This is my first time playing there.

I would like to welcome a new follower: Margaret Rorie (couldn't find a blog). I am glad you found me and I hope you like what you are seeing here. (ETA: Anita was kind enough to let me know Margaret's blog name so I linked it to her name. Thanks Anita!)

As is my tradition I have a quote for you from Ralph Waldo Emerson:

"It is a happy talent to know how to play."

I think we stampers all have this happy talent!

So glad you came by for a visit!

7 comments:

Toni said...

I like the simplicity of this a lot. Nicely done.

Anita in France said...

Simple and beautiful, Susanne! I think Margaret's blog is Island Scraps! Anita :)

Dora B. said...

I love how you can make beautifully simple cards. Sometimes I think we make things too complicated.

Margaret said...

Thank you for your welcome - Anita is right about my blog address. Love the simplicity of your card, Susanne.

cm said...

Hi Susanne! Thank you for your wonderful comments recently; seeing your name pop up guarantees smiles and sparkles! Your card here is precisely what a sympathy should be: simple, soft, dignified. CAS with style, indeed! Glad you don't mind that I suggest challenges for you to enter your dazzling delights! Promoting my favourite people's creations is my 'thing' *grin! I'll keep my eyes opened!
Hugs~c

Mellodee said...

simply elegant!

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ..
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...